Strategic Negotiation & Influencing
Influencing and negotiating are essential skills critical for business and personal success.
Our flagship ‘Strategic Negotiation and Influencing’ program introduces the ENS model and systematic preparation methodology, and provides participants with opportunities to work on their own current or upcoming negotiation within the ENS framework.
The ability to positively influence and successfully negotiate desired outcomes while enriching long-term relationships is vital for achieving your organization’s potential. Sharpen your personal influencing and negotiation expertise. Deepen your understanding of the process used by experts. Gain the edge.
This intensive 4-day (2 + 2) business-focused course is for managers and professionals who want to master the powers practiced by the gifted negotiator.
Participants will achieve more successful negotiation and influencing outcomes as they will be better able to:
- Diagnose the underlying negotiation and influencing process
- Understand what drives the other party
- Identify and manage differences between how we negotiate and what we negotiate about
- Use flexible styles intentionally
- Manage the ‘atmospherics’
- Employ a wider range of tactics to alter the balance of power
- Obtain meaningful concessions
- Break deadlocks creatively
- Structure and use language to gain cooperation
- Intentionally manage the sequence of the influencing process
- Lock-in commitment to lasting agreements
- Prepare more systematically to your advantage
- Generate strategic options
We are also able to customize this program to meet your specific needs and constraints.