Having an expert available throughout the life-cycle of a high-stakes negotiation can make a significant difference for you and your team.
ENS International encourages our senior executive clients to utilise our cost effective and highly beneficial strategic advisory and mentoring services. These are particularly valuable for significant negotiation projects, whether undertaken by key individuals or negotiation teams.
An on-call consultant from our team can provide you with a wide range of advantages, such as:
- A negotiation process expert, trusted adviser, and personal confidante just a phone call away
- A partner to assist with forensic negotiation preparation, of both content and process
- Outcome-focused advice
- Process observation and management at actual negotiations
- A big picture, strategic focus
- Flexible availability: face-to-face meetings, phone calls, emails