ENS negotiation consultants are executive business coaches who can provide consulting assistance at any stage of negotiations.
Are you ready for your next high-stakes negotiation?
- What is the other party really looking for, and why?
- Are you worried about 'leaving money on the table'?
- What tactics do you expect in the next round? How will you respond?
- How did you select your negotiating team? How well rehearsed are they?
- How will the outcome of this negotiation affect future relationships and negotiations?
- Do you have a strategy for the negotiation process as well as the content?
Our clients call our negotiation consultants for coaching assistance across a range of high-stakes negotiations, including:
- Procurement Negotiations
- Complex Sales Negotiations
- Employee and Industrial Relations Negotiations
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Alliances and Joint Ventures
- Retaining Major Accounts
- Contract Renegotiations
- Cross-Border Transactions and Cross-Cultural Issues
- Organisational Change and Influence Initiatives
A consulting success story
The client received a demand for a cost increase of over 20%. Our role was to help develop the negotiation strategy and prepare the negotiating team. We focused the negotiation strategy on managing project risk, identifying and discussing risks via structured questioning. Costs were reduced by more than 20% and the business relationship was enhanced.